Go fishing for mackerel, pollock, conger, ling, gurnard, plaice, turbot, bass, ray, and tope in Dingle Bay!
Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, we are unable to operate for the remainder of the season, but hope and look forward to operating for the 2021 season.
Thank you for your continued support!
The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.
– John Buchan
This is a very popular pleasure cruise, which includes panoramic views of the Mountain Ranges that form the backbone of the Dingle Peninsula.
- 2 hours Duration 2 hours
- 14:00 Starting Time 14:00
Qualified Skippers for Fantastic Tours
- MPV North Star is a 36-foot state licensed P3 sea angling vessel.
- Qualified skipper with years of local knowledge and experience
- On the Wild Atlantic Way
- Limited to 12 passengers
- WestKerry Sea Angling sails from Dingle Harbour
- Leaving from the pier, Unit 2 Strand Street Dingle