This is a very popular pleasure cruise, which includes panoramic views of the Mountain Ranges that form the backbone of the Dingle Peninsula.
- Private charter Up to 12 People
Discover the Great Blasket Island in Ireland
Evacuated in the 1950s, the pristine Blasket Islands and their unique cultural heritage offer a view of a vanished Ireland. Without the impact of the modern world, this chain of islands has become a haven for a wide range of wildlife.
- You are dropped off at the Great Blasket, where you can take your time walking around the island and/or have a picnic.
- You can combine an eco-tour into the day.
- You combine a fishing trip into the day.
What to Bring?
- Suitable clothing, as it is often cooler out at sea
- Your camera!